Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
- A competitive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits;
- A pleasant and flexible working environment;
- A company with a lot of future perspectives.
- Space for self-development.
As Accountancy Associate, you will have the following tasks:
- Managing your customer portfolio, compiled based on your expertise and experience;
- Preparing the VAT declaration and tax returns;
- Managing and optimization of tax files;
- Preparing the financial statements;
- Processing and analyzing of numbers;
- Giving fiscal advice to the clients;
- Contributing to automation- and digitization projects.
For our client in the region of Ghent we are looking for a Accountancy Associate.
You will join a respected accounting firm that is well established within the region. Looking for the same job in another region?
Don't hesitate to contact us, we have several offices in the region of Belgium.
As Accountancy Associate, you meet the following requirements;
- You have an education in accountancy;
- You are a communicative person;
- Several years of experience in the accountancy is a must;
- You have a healthy dose of responsibility and are happy to take initiative;
- You are accurate, precisely, integer and discreet.
Not sure if this position matches your profile?
Don’t hesitate to take contact with us and we will discuss your personal possibilities.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.