Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Automation Test Specialist
A competitive salary based on your experience.
On a yearly basis you will receive 32 holidays and 4 training days.
International team with a great workplace atmosphere.
Career opportunities that match your skills.
Possibility to work a few days from home.
To further strengthen the automated guided vehicle R&D department, our client is looking for you as "Automation Test Specialist AGV.
The role involves testing standard controls software for Autonomous Guided Vehicles and mobile robotics applications.
As part of an international and multicultural team within the software development organization, you will be responsible for testing software on our autonomous guided vehicles. Your main task will be:
- You are responsible for testing new software developments on our automated guided vehicles.
- You analyze and troubleshoot basic issues encountered during testing
- You provide feedback to the onboard software development engineers on the results of your tests
- Together with the engineers you determine appropriate testing scenarios and procedures
- You collaborate with the Product Validation team which is responsible for final overall validation of the functionalities of the application you tested and with the application engineers who commission those applications at our customers’ facilities
For our client, an expert in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services, we are looking for new colleagues.
This company is active worldwide.
They provide internal and external trainings and future career opportunities.
- You have a strong interest in motion control, automation or robotics.
- You are very interested in electrotechnology.
- You preferably hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree (electricity, automation,...) or equivalent by experience.
- Experience or knowledge of machine controls and/or AGVs is a plus
- You can understand software code
- A good communicator, keen for open-minded discussions.
- Fluent in English. And if you master Dutch, that’s a plus.
- Eagerness to take up your piece of responsibility within the team.
- Ok with traveling abroad occasionally for work.