Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Working in a beautiful environment in the middle of the sparkling capital city.
The opportunity to work on challenging projects with an international appeal.
You will be part of a team of colleagues who inspire you to show the best version of yourself.
The company also offers an yearly training budget on top of a competitive salary package.
What are your responsibilities as a BIM Modeler:
- The design team provides you with the idea for their project, which you convert into a model in Revit.
- In addition to drawing, you also integrate multiple models and study them critically in order to detect and eliminate clashes.
- You export an overview of the measurement records and material characteristics in order to obtain a complete and professional BIM model that is adaptable throughout the project.
You will be working in an architectural and engineering firm.
Their projects consist of schools, houses, company buildings, cultural buildings, hospitals, public projects, etc.
The office is known for the large and beautiful projects they realise.
Their offices are located in beautiful, inspiring working environments with a wonderful interior.
For the position as BIM Modeler:
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent by experience;
- You have min. 5 years experience in a similar role;
- You have experience with designing architectural projects;
- You worked already with Revit and AutoCAD;
- You have experience with / interest to develop your knowledge of Revit;
- You speak fluently English, French or Dutch are an asset;
- You are communicative and able to work together with a team.