Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- On a yearly basis you will receive 32 holidays and 4 training days.
- International team with a great workplace atmosphere.
- Career opportunities that match your skills.
- Possibility to work a few days from home.
As C++ Developer you will be expected to put your automation skills to work on exciting projects for dynamic international companies. You will also work at the forefront of vehicle engineering, with tomorrow’s technology and today’s top talent by your side. you will achieve this by:
- Designing and implementing embedded robot software
- Interface-level design (safety features, messaging and communications included) between base vehicle and robot software
- Safety logic implementation guided by safety specialists
- Software programming following accepted coding standards, code review/merge request tools, release management processes and tools
- Take part in the AGV product qualification and validation process
- Test, debug and troubleshoot software systems
For our client, an expert in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services, we are looking for new colleagues.
This company is active worldwide.
They provide internal and external trainings and future career opportunities.
- First off, you're flexible and creative
- Got your Master's with a technical-engineering focus
- Speak English (know any other languages? Great!)
- You are a mechanics wizard who loves reading lists
- You're experienced, gifted or familiar with:
- C, C++, STL (knowledge)
- Automated builds, branch and merging strategies (Trunk-based development – experience)
- Linux kernel, modules and bootloaders (experience)
- IoT technology (MQTT, DDS… – experience)
- CI/CD and issue-tracking systems (JIRA, Confluence, Git, Doxygen… – working knowledge)
- Analysis tools (Vector, Can – knowledge)