Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
For this position, our client offers a gross monthly salary depending on your knowledge and experience. This is complemented by extra legal benefits such as a company car with fuel card, group insurance, sliding working hours, fresh soup and fresh fruit at lunchtime, a rest room with a pool and kicker table.
At first you will work full-time from the office for the first 6 months, afterwards you will have the possibility to work 2 days a week from home.
There is an office available in both Leuven and Ghent.
You can also make use of flexible working hours.
For the position as C# Developer you are responsible for;
- The development of software for automation projects within an industrial context.
- Development in popular languages such as C# and TypeScript (Angular).
- You build full-stack applications covering back-end automation and visualization of data/images to the end-user.
- You translate the customer’s wishes into powerful customized applications.
- You travel to our customers worldwide for integration testing and go-live.
Our client operates at container, railway terminals, as well as ports. They automate in environments where goods are transported by trucks, trains or ships.
The automation projects are based on a combination of hardware and software products. These products are mainly developed, produced and installed by the customer itself. Among these applications you will find intelligent industrial cameras, self-service kiosks, traffic control, rails, real-time location solutions and process software, as well as in-house developed image processing software.
They are looking for a C# Software Developer to join their team.
For the position as C# Developer you are able to work in the office in Leuven or Ghent.
The profile we are looking for;
- You have a degree in ICT or Computer Science;
- You have a experience with C# or a similar OO language;
- You are familiar with TypeScript and at least one front-end TS/JS based framework (Angular, AngularJS, React, Vue, …);
- You have a proficient understanding of web markup languages, including HTML5, CSS3.
- You are fluently in English, knowledge of other languages are an asset;
- You are eager to learn and follow the latest evolutions in software technology;
- You are a teamplayer.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.