Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
C# Software Engineer
A competitive salary based on your experience.
On a yearly basis you will receive 32 holidays and 4 training days.
International team with a great workplace atmosphere.
Career opportunities that match your skills.
Possibility to work a few days from home.
As C# Software Engineer you will:
- Develop, test and commission our software, in close collaboration with each client.
- Focus on individual projects, visiting clients on the fly and experiencing the project environment from day one.
- Work in small dedicated project teams and spend 20% for your time travelling to clients to ensure our fleet management software is tailored to each client's situation.
- Follow up on projects and coordinate them from start to finish.
- Be involved every step of the way, from programming to testing, and from implementation to training new employees.
For our client, an expert in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services, we are looking for new colleagues.
This company is active worldwide.
They provide internal and external trainings and future career opportunities.
- Bachelor or master degree software engineers with a strong interest in C# development.
- You have experience in C# (alternatively C++ or Java), SQL (various), WPF, RESTful APIs and Angular
- You are comfortable communicating with clients
- You are fluent in English. If you speak German, Dutch or French, that's a plus
- You are open to travel abroad to visit clients (20%)
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.