Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
- An openended contract and an attractive salary package, supplemented with fringe benefits
- The opportunity to take on a challenging and responsible position as cost controller with a growing, innovative and international trendsetter
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and multicultural company culture where initiative, consultation and team spirit are encouraged
As a cost controller you will manage and execute the cost activities for our client. You will support on cost and inventory control and variation analysis versus forecast.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- You carry out the accounting closing of costs, controlling and monitoring them with the corporate department
- You prepare area control reports, monitoring the variation of production costs, expensens, prices and inventories
- You make accounting entries of costs and entries in the inventory control system for materials, inputs and finished products
- You develop and maintain management reporting reports and prepare monthly closing reports
- You monitor external and internal audits
- You analyze the monthly periodic inventories, ensuring correct release and calculation of information on direct and indirect costs, labor, expensens and materials
Our client is a world-leading and specialized glass manufacturer who guarantees world-class technology and the highest level of innovation in glazing solutions.
More than 20 renowned automobile manufacturers rely daily on the know-how of their 6 hightech production plants and innovation centers, which now employ a total of over 3,000
Due to the ambitious growth of the organization, they wish to strengthen their team in Belgium with a Cost Controller
You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business & administration, accountancy or economics
Three years of experience in cost controlling
- You have a good knowledge of the MS Office software tools and ideally have experience with SAP, more specifically the SAP CO module
- You have a good understanding of cost method of absorbing and evaluation inventory
- You are analytical, result-driven and accurate
- You have professional communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of other languages is an asset
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.