Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Development & Validation Engineer
An attractive salary package depending on your level of experience and/or education including extralegal advantages.
The opportunity to work in an innovative company with a high-tech environment.
Personal development within an international environment.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company with many future opportunities.
Your main responsibilities as Validation Engineer:
- Lead definition, architecture, and design of software components, solution designs, tools, and tests;
- Mentor and coach other engineers on the team, encouraging engineering excellence;
- Will help to define and push for the best possible end-user experience;
- Contribute to team discussions around solution and component design as well as process improvement;
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code;
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment, participating in prioritization, estimation, and sprint planning;
- Understand the SW and HW architecture of various platform variants;
- Independently handle both Vehicle testing and bench testing request;
- Collaborate with various test teams to improvise and evolve existing test strategies;
- Develop test strategies and plans per business and product requirements;
- Verify software requirements at component and bench level;
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to software;
- Lead the planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting of all software related activities for various projects;
- Coordination of integration of core and/or 3rd party software into an application specific software ECU.
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive industry is looking for a Validation Engineer to strengthen their international team in Belgium.
You’ll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer centered environment with a focus on the automotive market.
With a rising demand for electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving within the automotive industry, the company has implemented a state-of-the-art production with a big focus on high-end technologies and automation.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver on more complex customer demands.
For the function as a Product Development Engineer, you have:
- Master's degree or equivalent by experience;
- Preferably experience within the automotive industry;
- Fluently in English;
- Familiarity with Automotive software development process (CMMI or ASPICE);
- Exposure to safety standards like ISO26262;
- LIN, CAN, CANFd, etc.
- Experience in developing safety critical software diagnostics for ISO26262 safety standards;
- Working knowledge in development of portable, reusable and modular software in automotive environment.
- Experience in using a disciplined software development process based on ASPICE or CMMi process model;
- AUTOSAR specifications, platforms, configurations, diagnostics;
- Understanding of architecture, development, design principals;
- Experience verifying vulnerabilities and weaknesses in system design;
- Experience applying security fundamentals (such as Cryptography, keying, PKI, TLS);
- Experience with QNX Development, Embedded Linux, AutoSAR;
- Experience with IOT security;
- Conceptual understanding of security methodologies and challenges.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.