Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Electronics Lab Engineer
- You will be working for an international company that is very well known in its segment
- A clear, tailor-made training program will be developed, adapted to your needs and ambitions and monitored by your own training coach. You get the freedom to take your job to the highest level
- Above an attractive salary package, you will receive:
- Meal vouchers of €8
- Flexible working hours
- Eight possible home working days per month
- Up to 29 days of holiday
- Interesting cafeteria plan with the possibility of a lease car, lease bike, ...;
- CAO 90 bonus
- Group and hospitalisation insurance.
As an Electronics Lab Engineer, you will be responsible for testing and validating new designs according to the predefined regulations.
You do this by:
- Designing and updating test and trial setups
- Performing measurements and analyses on the various electronics components and circuits
- Performing analyses at board and system level
- You will be the link in the R&D team in the field of validation and verification. In other words, you will assist your co-designers and give them technical support
- The R&D department consists of about 60 colleagues. You sit together with your closest colleagues who share the same specialisation, where knowledge sharing is key. In addition, you also proactively maintain contacts with colleagues from the various project teams.
Our client is an international full-service EMS provider.
They are located in Ieper.
The company develops and produces custom-made electronics and controls with a technological focus on contemporary interfacing, wireless communication technologies and embedded systems.
Constructive cooperation with their customers enables them to develop innovative, cost-effective and marketable solutions.
- For the position as Electronics Lab Engineer you have the following requirements:
- You have minimum a bachelor's degree in Electronics or relevant field
- You are good in problem-solving and has a hands-on mentality
- You will become the reference person with it comes to validation and verification
- You like to come to solutions as part of a team
- You speak very good English
- Experience is a strong pus, but not a must
- You have a passion for electronics, testing and validation