Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Embedded Software Developer
- A permanent contract
- An above-average salary
- A company allowance (10%) on top of your salary
- Flexible mobility budget
- Unlimited (online) training courses
- Possibility to order books and development kits etc.
- Pension plan 100% coverage by the company
As an Embedded Software Developer:
- You will work on technical projects that match your skills and where you can fulfill your ambitions.
- You will receive extensive coaching from a manager with a software development background for ongoing technical and personal progress.
- You will work on in-product-software that is created for specific hardware and often has to meet strict requirements in terms of stability and real-time behavior.
- You will enter a network of expert colleagues to learn from and share knowledge.
- You have access to an unlimited amount of (online) training courses.
Our client support customers in the high-tech sector with the development of smart software.
You will entire a company with the best software specialist.
Continuous improvement is an important part of the culture.
‘There is always room for improvement’.
They encourages engineers to keep evolving their technical and personal skills and to proactively spot opportunities for improvements at the client site.
As an Embedded Software Developer;
- You have a Bachelor, Master of PhD in Computer Sciences or equivalent by experience.
- You have minimum a first work experience in a similar job.
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages and/or frameworks;
- C++, C, C#, Python or Java, Angular, React.
- You communicate fluently.
- You are proactive and ambitious.