Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Embedded Software Developer
You will be working in a pleasant and ultra-modern environment in a family setting. Your colleagues will provide the necessary atmosphere so that you can work in a pleasant environment. Not only will you be technically challenged on a daily basis, but your range of tasks will also be varied and you will be able to contribute to technologically advanced solutions.
All this is accompanied by an attractive and motivating salary packag.
As an Embedded Software Developer you are offered a technically challenging range of tasks:
- Writing software for embedded systems;
- Developing software for innovative projects and machines;
- Offering software support to the users as well as giving the necessary training;
- Performing and analysing measurements;
- Design of user interfaces;
- Writing manuals and technical documentation;
- Thinking along creatively about hardware and software components for new products;
- Reporting and consultation in a team context.
Our client is active in the world of high-tech machinery. Thanks to their years of experience and extensive knowledge, their systems are used worldwide and they are also pioneers in the field of technological innovations. They are constantly growing and are looking for a driven developer to strengthen their IT team.
You have a Master or Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields: Computer science, Electronics-ICT, Electrical engineering;
You have several years of experience in writing embedded code (C/C++);
You have a strong interest in industrial electronics, automation, PLC motion control, DSP, computer vision, artificial intelligence, user interface design;
You have a sense for accuracy, order and cleanliness.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.