Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Field Service Engineer
A competitive salary based on your experience.
On a yearly basis you will receive 32 holidays and 4 training days.
International team with a great workplace atmosphere.
Career opportunities that match your skills.
Possibility to work a few days from home.
You are a Field Service Engineer with a passion for high-tech developments and you like to convert these into realistic customised solutions. You will be responsible for:
- The maintenance of the installations at our customers. This includes corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance.
- The mechanical and electrical maintenance of conveyors, conveyor belts, cranes, AGVs, etc. taking into account the safety regulations.
In addition you will be present for 1 day or longer at the customer's location, both in Belgium and abroad. Sometimes you will work alone, but mostly you will be part of a team.
For our client, an expert in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services, we are looking for new colleagues.
This company is active worldwide.
They provide internal and external trainings and future career opportunities.
- You have a degree in electromechanics, mechanics or electricity.
- Basic knowledge of automation.
- Three years of experience is a plus.
- Working independently and solving problems individually is not a problem for you.
- You are interested in the application of high-tech solutions in industrial environments.
- You work correctly and keep the necessary documents.
- You take responsibility.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, English and French.
- Shift and weekend work are no problem for you