Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
An attractive salary package in line with your academic and professional background.
A salary package with fringe benefits.
Challenging opportunity and responsible position within a growing, innovative and international trendsetter.
Personal development within an international environment.
For the position as Financial Analyst you will be part of the Financial Planning & Analysis team.
As main responsibility to solve problems that directly impact the internal and external financial reporting. You will interpret financial results, communicate a business narrative and implement mechanisms for new
reporting insights at scale with a goal to make the data more actionable.
Additionally, you will own several reporting functions for close, planning and reporting cycles.
- You enhance existing financial reporting and design new financial insights.
- You present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management.
- You own corporate finance reporting definitions and ensure uses of those
- definitions are being used consistently across the finance organization.
- You serve as a liaison between accounting and system teams to drive accurate close.
- You assist with the quarterly preparation of supporting work papers for certain
- bank group quarterly and annual reports and other periodic financial statements.
- You recommend improvements and provide scoping documents for system enhancements.
- You automate reporting and links through systems like SAP and PowerBI.
- You maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of
- control over reporting and analyses guidelines.
- You valuate savings projects and risks from the sites.
- You report results to corporate and to internal customers.
- You will report directly to the FP&A Team Lead.
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine and mass transit industry is looking for a Financial Analyst to strengthen their international team of more than 3000 people.
Due to the ambitious growth of the organization, they wish to strengthen the team in Belgium with a Financial Analyst.
As Financial Analyst you have the following skills and competences;
- You have a bachelor or master degree in finance, accounting, economics.
- You have a first experience in a similar position, ideally in a production company.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP and/or PowerBI is an asset.
- You’re analytical, work accurately and efficient and are able to process complex data.
- You have a deep understanding of financial statements.
- You’re a strong and clear communicator and you are fluent in English.
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- The job location can be either the plant in Ghent or Roeselare, depending on your preference.