Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Full stack developer
You will work in a fast changing techn-driven digital world.
You will join an enthusiastic, inspiring and driven team.
A company who is still growing and a creator of a new product.
You will receive a competitive salary package.
What are your responsibilities as Full Stack Developer?
- Being part of a team and be able to keep on developing and innovating their product;
- The focus will be frond-end;
- Working with cutting edge programming technologies;
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and enhancing software solutions;
- Creating meaningful UI/UX experiences for their customers;
- Be the foundation of their patented technologies and help them to lift it to the next level.
For our client in the region of Ghent, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer.
This company provides an advanced, personal body scanning platform. Their mission is to optimize business processes by leveraging body measurements in day to day customer interactions.
What are the requirements for this position as Full Stack Developer?
- Development experience in web technologies such as HTML, CSS, TypeScript, etc.;
- Experience with front-end framework Angular 2;
- Experience with design and prototyping tools (for example Adobe XD, Figma, ...);
- Knowledgeable on iOS frameworks with development experience in Objective-C or Swift;
- Working knowledge of Git, more specifically Gitflow;
- You take ownership of their web UI portfolio (web-portals, iOS apps, SDKs);
- Collaborate on back-end projects as well (API changes).
It's an asset if you have:
- Experience with Java-JSF with PrimeFaces;
- Experience with ML on IOS with Core ML;
- Knowledge of container software (Docker);
- Knowledge of AWS.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.