Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
General Services Coordinator
- An attractive salary package in an innovative company
- Personal development within an international environment
- Extralegal advantages
As a General Services Coordinator, you’re ensuring continuity of the processes through maintaining order, cleaning, organizing and controlling maintenance and providing service if needed.
Practically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Integrating and supervising the program of preventive and corrective maintenance
- Preparing and maintaining the budget of the integral general services.
- Overseeing, good housekeeping and health and safety regulations
- Responsible for the budget for general services
- Support continuous improvement process within every face of the department
- Maintain compressors, forklifts and transformers in good condition
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine and mass transit industry is looking for a General Services Coordinator to strengthen their international team in Belgium.
As a General Services Coordinator you’ll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer centred environment with a focus on the automotive market.
With a rising demand for electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving within the automotive industry, the company has implemented a state-of-the-art production with a big focus on high-end technologies and automation.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver on more complex customer demands.
For the function as a General Services Coordinator, you have:
- A master or bachelor degree in one of the following fields: Industrial, mechanical, Administration or related fields
- Preferably 3 years of experience in an industrial environment
- Proficient knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Experience with supplier management is an added value
- Knowledge and/or experience with SAP and MS Office is a plus
- At least intermediate knowledge of pneumatics and electricity