Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
• An exciting job in a growing, healthy and international company with an informal atmosphere and an excellent reputation.
• Ambitious work environment where you can further develop your competences.
• Varied function with plenty of opportunity to take initiative.
• Challenging projects.
• A dynamic team.
• A competitive salary with net expense allowance, lunch vouchers, group insurance,...
As Improvement Engineer you will take the lead in technological and non-technological improvement projects where you will closely interact with the different departments within the organization. As improvement engineer, you are continuously striving to implement efficient processes and procedures.
- Optimizing the production processes, with the necessary attention to quality and costs.
- Optimizing product-related, internal process flows between different departments.
- Creating and and updating procedures and instructions.
- Train operators and monitor the correct application of optimized processes/procedures.
Our client, Quad Industries in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium) is a leading technology provider specialised in the Electronics. The company operates worldwide in a broad range of markets.
By means of highly accurate screen-printing and SMD assembly, they create printed and hybrid sensor solutions on various substrates such as flexible films, TPU, paper and textiles. Together with our customers we passionately co-create novel flexible sensors for multiple applications.They have a competence center and roll to roll production in Belgium and a production location in Slovakia. So they can support their customers with contract research and contract manufacturing, from lab-scale prototypes to high volume manufacturing.
They are looking for an ambitious and talented Process Engineer to strengthen their team in developing new concepts and technologies.
• Master degree in technics, mechanics, electronics or similar by experience.
• You are a strong analytical skilled person and you are capable of writing procedures.
• You pro-actively propose new optimization ideas.
• Experience in production processes improvement is nice to have.
• Fluent in English & Dutch.
• You are a social, dynamic and independent person and work accurately and precisely.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.