Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
You will join a diverse and inclusive work environment.
An innovative company that brings the best solutions to their customers.
A no nonsense culture where English is the main language in the communication internally.
A competitive salary based on your experience and knowledge.
For our client in the region of Leuven we are looking for an Inside Sales Engineer in an international environment.
- Making technical/commercial offers for the solutions, products and services;
- Supporting their customers with technical and commercial advise;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers (internal and external);
- Follow up offers;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with international support offices;
- Updating of sales administration tools on a regular basis;
- Performing in accordance with the relevant inhouse procedures like ethics and trade compliance.
After an extensive training program you are responsible for the technical and commercial quotations of the products in your area for existing and new customers. Together with your Account Manager you act as a team to serve their customers based in the Wallonia region which are active in the process industry..
This client in the region of Leuven solves some of the world's most complex challenges with innovative solutions for customers in the industrial, commercial and residential markets.
It's all about developing innovative solutions for their customers.
They have a wide range of industrial knowledge, production expertise and technological innovation around the world.
A trusted partner for the process, industrial, commercial and residential markets.
For our client in the region of Leuven we are looking for an Inside Sales Engineer with the following qualifications:
Technical Engineering degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent by experience;
- Experience in a similar role is an asset;
- Good communicator;
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of computer based administrative systems;
- Fluent in the interaction with colleagues, teamplayer;
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situations and/or circumstances;
- Ability to meet people with confidence and reservation, communicate effectively.