Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
IT Support Engineer
The company provides:
- Internal trainings;
- A competitive salary package
- Various extra-legal benefits;
- Fixed contract;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours;
- A modern and open working environment;
- Opportunities for personal development;
- Great teambuilding and monthly afterwork events with the team.
As IT Support Engineer your main goal is to provide fast and efficient support to end-users and distributors.
You will answer hardware and software questions from their customers using a designated ticketing system.
You will make a first assessment of the situation and determine whether a given issue can be resolved remotely or would require an on-site intervention.
Your aim is to answer as many incoming questions yourself but if you are unable to do so, you will escalate these tickets to an expert.
You will be coordinating between the customer and the Service department whenever an on-site intervention is needed in order to streamline agreements and expectations.
You channel customer and distributor feedback to the Support Manager.
Our client is a young, dynamic company in Ghent. They are active in high-tech, precision mechanical engineering.
The company culture is described as collegial, friendly and open.
They are also easily accessible from the highway and have their own parking. They currently have about 50 installations worldwide and with an eye on growth, they are looking for an IT Support Engineer.
As IT Support Engineer you have the following qualifications;
- Bachelor Computer Science or equivalent based on experience;
- Experience in first line support is a plus;
- A good understanding of networks, Linux command line and preferably also experience with MacOS;
- Clear and brief communicator and you know which questions to ask to get the most relevant information;
- Good diagnostic skills;
- Stress-resistant and action-oriented;
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Any other language is a plus.