Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
IT Support Engineer
An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
A challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
As a IT Support Engineer you will work in an environment that strongly encourages innovation and will give you the responsibility to make an operational difference.
- You act as first and second line support (general support and helpdesk).
- Make a diagnosis, offer a solution or escalate the problem to second line support or external partners.
- You are responsible for an active follow-up of calls, incidents and tasks.
- Register and test your hardware and software.
- Record everything accurately in our follow-up system.
- Make adjustments to the internal telephone system.
Our client is a world leader with more than 140 years of experience. They operate internationally and are specialized in dredging works, offshore, infra marine and environmental works.
You will be working in a very diverse team that includes more than 70 different nationalities.
As an IT Support Engineer, you meet the following requirements:
- You have a Bachelor degree with an IT-related specialization, or equal by experience.
- You have a strong knowledge of software (Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365) and hardware (PCs, printers and other peripherals).
- You have knowledge or experience with Software Deployment, Networking, Active Directory, Windows Server or Citrix is a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You learn quickly, work proactively and will not shy away from challenges.
- You can deal with work pressure and are flexible.
- You're customer-oriented and able to explain a technical solution in understandable language to their end users.