Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
- An attractive salary package in line with your academic and professional background
- Challenging opportunity in an innovative company where your insights help to shape the companies structure
- Personal development within an international environment
- Extra-legal advantages
As Mechanical Leader you will supervise the execution of the preventive maintenance plan of the plant and the strategies defined (corrective, overhaul, improvements, among others) to restore the condition of the rotating and static mechanical equipment, as well as the procurement, care and management of the various resources under its charge, in accordance with national regulations and the policies of quality, safety, environment and health.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervising the correct execution of preventive, corrective and static maintenance work on rotating and static mechanical equipment according to the maintenance schedule and planning.
- Supervising the correct use of the resources in your charge, seeking to maximize their efficiency, care and life cycle.
- Supervising the works in the plant so that they are executed in accordance with the company's policies, guidelines, legal orders, regulations and procedures.
- Leading the daily job distribution talk (5 minutes of security).
- Ensuring the application of the controls of Safety and Care of Environment necessary for the execution of the tasks in order to guarantee the integrity of the collaborators in their charge.
- Managing the resources for the execution of assigned tasks (Request for spare parts, materials, services, inputs).
- Ensure the correct use of the tools and equipment assigned to their collaborators.
- Communicate to the Programmer the progress of the programmed works according to the established Planning and Programming procedure.
- Ensure the correct execution of the work of contractors assigned as part of the maintenance program
- Making the return of spare parts, components and materials derived from a change or repair in plant to the warehouse, in order to ensure its proper classification or final disposal.
- To ensure the correct classification of the waste generated by the work carried out at their charge.
- Detect and propose opportunities for improvement in the execution of maintenance.
- Identify and propose to the Head of Maintenance, Maintenance Procedures to ensure that the established policies and guidelines are met in the execution of maintenance.
- Prepare work procedures or instructions for maintenance activities in your plant.
- Ensure compliance of your plant with the General Management System guidelines.
- Propose and ensure compliance with the training plan of the personnel in charge.
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine and mass transit industry is looking for a Mechanical Leader to strengthen their international team in Belgium.
As a mechanical leader you’ll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer centred environment with a focus on the automotive market.
With a rising demand for electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving within the automotive industry, the company has implemented a state-of-the-art production with a big focus on high-end technologies and automation.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver on more complex customer demands.
- +5 years of experience in production/maintenance related positions. From these, 2 years in the mechanical department, in charge of installations, improvements and supervising the teams in order to have a good efficiency of equipment of plant.
- Advanced skills in Pneumatics, Hydraulics.
- Basic skills in electricity, medium voltage, high voltage
- Basic knowledge of Power BI
- Good knowledge about: 5S, Problem Solving 8D
- Fluent in English (Dutch is an asset)
- MS Office intermediate
- Leadership skills
- Able to organize, plan and prioritize activities
- Capable to identify, analyze and prevent risks.
- Able to solve problems fast and efficiently.