Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
The opportunity to take up a challenging and responsible position as Metrology Engineer with a growing, innovative and international trendsetter.
Our client offers you a dynamic and multicultural company culture where initiative, consultation and team spirit are encouraged.
Your enthusiasm and result-oriented approach will be rewarded from the start with an indefinite contract and an attractive salary package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits
As a Metrology Engineer:
You ensure testing of production by performing the required tests for CoP (Conformity of Product) and geometrically evaluation(CMM).
You are responsible for the proper operation of equipment, instruments, tools of the laboratory and production plant.
All of this is to ensure the reliability of the results of analyses, tests and measurements of the process and product.
- Measuring test windows and additional reporting;
- Measuring returns as a result of customer complaints and additional reporting;
- Taking measurements for design and development;
- Paskalibers (entry control, calibration (size, bending, bending bridges, height of deposit points, registration, customize inventory list);
- Measuring instruments (calibration, maintenance, registration, customize inventory list);
- Side tasks such as packing test windows, labelling new fitting calibers, maintenance warehouse, fitting calibers, LPA audits, etc.
You work in accordance with the HSE, quality and environmental procedures, policies & instructions, whether documented or not, and their specific responsibilities.
You report problems or suggestions for improvement in the application of the environmental management system or deviations related to environmental issues to their supervisors.
Our client is a world-leading and specialized glass manufacturer. The company guarantees world-class technology and the highest level of innovation in glazing solutions.
More than 20 renowned automobile brands rely daily on the know-how of their 6 high-tech production plants and innovation centers with more than 3,000 employees in total.
Due to the ambitious growth of the organization, they would like to strengthen the team in their plant in the region of Roeselare with a Metrology Engineer.
What are the requirements for the position as Metrology Engineer?
- You have a technical bachelor or master degree.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have experience in the area of laboratory, ideally in industrial companies.
- You are familiar with IATF, MSA, SPC, APQP, FMEA, PPAP, VDA 6.5, 8D.
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, German is an asset.
- You work detail oriented, are result driven and focus on a good customer support.