Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
A competitive salary package including a company car, meal vouchers, echo vouchers, smartphone, laptop, hospitalization insurance,...
You will be part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team.
On top, you have 12 extra days of leave.
What can you expect for the position as PHP Developer for our client in the region of Ghent?
- You will develop, register and maintain advanced PHP applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- You will use backend data services and contribute to augmenting existing data services API.
- In consultation with the senior developer, you will be part of the entire web application development process, from concept phase to delivery and post-launch in support.
- You clearly communicate all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules together with the senior developer.
- You are responsible for documenting the development process, architecture and standard components.
- You act as a liaison between the development staff and the project manager.
- You stay Up-to-date with new trends and best practices in web development.
Our client in the region of Ghent provides energy solutions for their customers.
The customer is central throughout the entire process.
To strengthen their team, they are looking for a PHP Developer with a first work experience.
You will join a company that operates internationally.
You have minimum 2 years of working experience in PHP development.
You have a bachelor or master degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent through experience.
You have a good knowledge of English or French or Dutch.
You have experience with SQL schema design.
Experience of data management and dashboarding is a plus.
Knowledge of mobility systems is a plus.
You are a team player and get on well with colleagues.
You act confidently and highly value collegiality.
Experience or knowledge of Devops is a plus.