Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Process Engineer (Pre-Process)
The opportunity to take up a challenging and responsible position as Process Engineer with a growing, innovative and international trendsetter.
Our client offers you a dynamic and multicultural company culture where initiative, consultation and team spirit are encouraged.
Your enthusiasm and result-oriented approach will be rewarded from the start with an indefinite contract and an attractive salary package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits
As Process Engineer you guarantee the developing and implementing process strategies, optimizing current processes, and maintaining process documents.
- Maintaining and promoting 5S and Health & Safety rules throughout the area.
- Identifying and reporting to the supervisor any problem relating to safety, product process or quality system.
- Time & Motion studies.
- Process and Product optimization (Quality, Productivity and Cost) based on statistical tools.
- Process and Product development and implementation (Quality, Productivity and Cost).
- Process and Product cost saving projects management and implementation.
- Managing process training for First Operators by scheduling and evaluating.
- Development and implementation of tools for optimization of process.
- Production documentation (procedures) creating and maintaining.
Our client is a world-leading and specialized glass manufacturer. The company guarantees world-class technology and the highest level of innovation in glazing solutions.
More than 20 renowned automobile brands rely daily on the know-how of their 6 high-tech production plants and innovation centers with more than 3,000 employees in total.
Due to the ambitious growth of the organization, they would like to strengthen the team in their plant in the region of Ghent with a Process Engineer.
- As Process Engineer, you have the following requirements;
- Master or Bachelor studies (Engineering or specific studies related to the position).
- 3 years of experience on similar roles within the automotive or glass industry.
- Mechanical, electrical, automation and robot basic – intermediate knowledge.
- Green Belt / Six Sigma.
- User knowledge of Power BI, SharePoint, SAP desired.
- Microsoft Office advance knowledge.
- Fluent English (required), Fluent Dutch (desired).
- Analytical, problem-solving skills.