Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
You will be working for an international company that is very well known in its segment. A clear, tailor-made training program will be developed, adapted to your needs and ambitions and monitored by your own training coach. You get the freedom to take your job to the highest level.
Above an attractive salary package, you will receive:
- Meal vouchers of €8
- Flexible working hours
- Eight possible home working days per month
- Up to 29 days of holiday
- Interesting cafeteria plan with the possibility of a lease car, lease bike, ...
- CAO 90 bonus
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
What are your responsibilities as Electronic Product Designer:
- You are involved in your projects from A to Z, from start-up to validation
- You work together with your team
- You take care of specifications, implementation and validation
- You have weekly consultations with the customer
- In doing so, you go further than just PCB design, but you take into account the entire product design (housing, compliance with standards, touchscreens, etc.)
- You take responsibility throughout the entire process; concept, layout, prototyping, validation plans, testing, etc.
Our client is an international full-service EMS provider.
They are located in Ieper.
The company develops and produces custom-made electronics and controls with a technological focus on contemporary interfacing, wireless communication technologies and embedded systems.
Constructive cooperation with their customers enables them to develop innovative, cost-effective and marketable solutions.
For the position as Product Designer you have the following requirements:
- You have a master’s degree in Electronics
- You are passionate about electronics design
- You are communicative and the driving force in various electronics projects
- You have minimum 4 years of experience as Product Designer within Electronics
- Experience with the whole design; PCB, electronics design, assembly, display, …
- You have the ability to help define the product with the customer