Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Product Development Engineer
An attractive salary package in an innovative company.
A monthly gross salary depending on your level of experience and/or education including extralegal advantages.
Personal development within an international environment.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company with many future opportunities.
For the position as Product Development Engineer, our client is looking for a passionate professional.
You will be leading development of manufacturing strategies,, delivering best-in-class industrialization processes.
- Partner with internal cross-functional team members and external suppliers to deliver business results through the New Product Development process.
- Develop and coordinate the execution of new model industrialization and required process characterization
- Review and develop manufacturing documents (APQP, BOM, etc.).
- Proactive and robust risk identification mindset in order to ensure that the potential risks are identified during the development phase.
- Improve new product introduction process to drive quality up stream.
- Ensure that the Production Trial / PPAP run meets all requirements for use of production tools, processes, equipment, rates, etc. to support customer product approval requirements.
- Robust Change Management knowledge and risk management.
- Provide necessary weekly reports and project schedule updates as requested by the Management, or project team leaders.
- Provide an active technical leadership role in product reviews.
- Participate in driving change across the organization to optimize R&D’s solutions and implement it in new models processes and procedures.
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine and mass transit industry is looking for a Product Development Engineer to strengthen their international team in Belgium.
You’ll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer centered environment with a focus on the automotive market.
With a rising demand for electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving within the automotive industry, the company has implemented a state-of-the-art production with a big focus on high-end technologies and automation.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver on more complex customer demands.
For the function as a Product Development Engineer, you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Several years experience with CATIA V5;
- Desirable more than 4 years of experience on similar roles within the Automotive Industry;
- A hands-on attitude;
- Experience in some core Tools: DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA,etc.;
- Fluent in English;
- Able to work in a challenging environment.