Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Production Night Shift Supervisor
- An attractive salary package in an innovative company
- Personal development within an international environment
- Extralegal advantages
As a Production Night Shift Supervisor making decisions and taking action are embedded in your core strengths. Your goal is to deliver the products on time and in accordance to the customer’s requirements. This, of course, with the highest possible profit. To do so, you can count on an analytic skillset to take the appropriate action to engage with the operators and technicians to improve operations.
Specificaally, you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying, analyzing and solving problems related to safety, process and/or the quality system
- Completing production plan by:
- Scheduling and assigning personnel, analyzing their performance/progress and suggesting improvements if needed;
- Establishing priorities to ensure achievement of the production schedules in accordance to the companies standartds regarding quality and lead time
- Monitoring progress through comparison with the daily/weekly and monthly objectives that were set and communicated to the employees;
- Revising schedules;
- Resolving problems;
- Reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Controlling and reporting production KPI
- Understanding the underlying technical process issues to be able to contact the right technical support when required
- Ensuring the fixing and/or repairing of equipment after technical support intervention
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine and mass transit industry is looking for a Production Night Shift Supervisor to strengthen their international team in Belgium.
As a Production Night Shift Supervisor you’ll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer centred environment with a focus on the automotive market.
With a rising demand for electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving within the automotive industry, the company has implemented a state-of-the-art production with a big focus on high-end technologies and automation.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver on more complex customer demands.
For the function as a Production Night Shift Supervisor, you have:
- A Bachelor or master degree in a technical field or a technical high school diploma
- At least. 3 years of experience in a similar function
- Proficient knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Result-driven, proactive and problem-solving mindset
- Leadership capacities
- Willingness to work in the night shift