Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
A permanent contract within a growing company.
A full-time contract, with 6 extra recruitment days on a yearly basis.
An attractive salary package, depending on your experience and education.
An international company, with a multicultural working environment
For our client active in the automotive sector, we are looking for a production supervisor.
You will be responsible for:
Controlling production and ensuring compliance with procedures, quality, safety and production flow;
Organizing the crew and workflow, as well as controlling the materials;
Optimizing the daily activities, reducing costs and increasing the productivity of the process;
You will keep control over the entire production process and applying continuous improvements.
- Controlling the production and monitoring the quality KPI`s;
- Setting daily, weekly and monthly targets and communicating them to the team;
- Organizing the workflow by assigning responsibilities and drawing up schedules;
- Ensuring safe use of equipment and planning, reporting, requesting and alerting regular maintenance tasks;
- Verify production specifications;
- Conducts training in new operational processes for staff by skill matrix;
- Monitor the use and application of documents or manufacturing procedures (SOPs) ensuring best practices are used in all operations;
- Identifying efficiency problems and suggesting improvements in efficiency and profit;
- Monitoring consumption of materials and updating records;
- Identifying production needs for new products under development;
- Maintaining the SAP system in the department (Request materials, consumables, Kanban, etc.);
- Supervise and track the automation of the assembly line equipment (hardware and software);
- Organise daily meetings with the team to provide feedback;
- Evaluate the performance and progress of the team;
- Report, analyse and act on safety incidents or accidents;
- Strict adherence to company standards and safety guidelines;
- Full working knowledge of the encapsulation process.
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine and mass transit industry is looking for a Production Supervisor to strengthen their international team in Belgium.
As a PProduction Supervisor you’ll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer-oriented environment with a focus on the automotive market.
With a rising demand for electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving within the automotive industry, the company has implemented a state-of-the-art production with a big focus on high-end technologies and automation.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver more complex customer demands.
As Production Supervisor, you have the following competences;
- Bachelor or Master in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Industry or similar;
- +2,5 years of experience as a production supervisor;
- Knowledge and experience within automation projects is definitely an asset;
- Willingness to work in a shift system or night shift;
- Organizational and leadership skills;
- Ideally a first managerial experience;
- Ability to lead and motivate a team;
- Communication skills;
- Result-oriented approach and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to design processes and layout;
- Basic knowledge of IATF, APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP, 8D;
- User knowledge of CAD, Power BI, Sharepoint, SAP;
- Good knowledge of Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt), Lean Manufacturing (SMED, 5S);
- Average knowledge of MS Office;
- Fluent in English.