Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Project Engineer Hardware
You will be working for an international company that is very well known in its segment. A clear, tailor-made training program will be developed, adapted to your needs and ambitions and monitored by your own training coach. You get the freedom to take your job to the highest level.
Above an attractive salary package, you will receive:
- Meal vouchers of €8
- Flexible working hours
- Eight possible home working days per month
- Up to 29 days of holiday
- Interesting cafeteria plan with the possibility of a lease car, lease bike, ...
- CAO 90 bonus
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- As a Project Engineer Hardware, you are passionate about electronics design
- You are involved in your projects from A to Z, from start-up to validation
- Together with the project team you discuss specifications and come up with concepts
- You work out the design in detail and take responsibility throughout the entire process: layout, prototyping, validation plans, testing, ... and you always keep a close eye on things
- The engineering department consists of about 60 colleagues, divided into four clusters: hardware (electronics, compliance and mechanical design), software, test design and lab
- You sit together with your closest colleagues who share the same specialization, where knowledge sharing is paramount. In addition, you also proactively maintain contacts with colleagues from the various project teams.
- Besides supplying electronics for its parent company, our client also works worldwide on various electronics projects in various sectors
Our client is an international full-service EMS provider.
They are located in Ieper.
The company develops and produces custom-made electronics and controls with a technological focus on contemporary interfacing, wireless communication technologies and embedded systems.
Constructive cooperation with their customers enables them to develop innovative, cost-effective and marketable solutions.
- Master's degree in ICT/electronics/industrial sciences or equivalent
- You have a passion for electronics and a critical attitude
- You become the key figure in various electronics projects
- You can give technical advice to the customers and regularly enter into dialogue with them
- You believe in the power of teamwork and you involve your colleagues in your projects
- You will stay up to date with your projects, even after the design.