Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Project Finance Controller
The opportunity to work abroad and gain international experience.
An extensive mobility programme for a healthy work-life balance
A training programme in which you can develop yourself personally and professionally.
A stimulating, innovative workplace with plenty of opportunities for development.
You become a member of a dynamic team and a people-oriented environment with room for input, feedback and improvements.
For our client we are looking for a Project Finance Controller that will join their team.
You will operate as the sparring partner of the docking project manager.
You are willing to work on different shipyard locations worldwide during 75% of the working time. 25% will be at headquarter in Belgium.
You will act as the finance business partner for the entire technical team during periods where the vessel is in dry dock for major repairs.
Your main responsibilities are within the financial planning, budgeting and analysing of the expenditure occurred during periods of major repair
You will follow-up the budget and results during and after the repair of the vessels
You are responsible for managing all administrative necessities (logistic, housing, practical) during periods of repairs of their vessels
You have an eagle-eye and analyze the figures, create insights about potential savings and (process) improvements.
Our client is a world leader with more than 140 years of experience. They operate internationally and are specialized in dredging works, offshore, infra marine and environmental works.
You will be working in a very diverse team that includes more than 70 different nationalities.
What are the requirements for the position as Project Finance Controller?
- You are willing to work abroad on different shipyard locations during 75% of the working time.
- The rest of the time you will be able to work from the headquarter in Belgium.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in economics, finance or accounting.
- You have experience in construction, cost and project controlling.
- In case that you have Audit experience is that an asset.
- You are a team player.
- You can easily adapt to different surroundings (some shipyards are located in remote industrial areas, etc..), to different people (different cultures) and to specific situations (stressful moments including deadlines etc…).
- You are fluently in English.
- You are an expert in Excel: fluent with pivot tables and formulas.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.