Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
- A good salary and a nice company car;
- A place in the High Potential Program where you can follow various courses to grow to Head or Senior Project Leader where you will be trained in subjects such as leadership, change management, and so on;
- The chance to work in a beautiful modern building;
- Various locations are spread throughout the country so you are never on the road for long;
- Laptop and smartphone.
If you accept this challenge you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage your projects completely independently and you will take care of the integral site preparation from drawing up the plans to knowing the specifications inside out, to drawing up material lists, etc;
- Managing your sites on a daily basis, both your own workers and foremen as well as subcontractors;
- You supervise your projects, mainly concrete repairs to bridges, tunnels, structures, buildings, etc., from the preparation phase until completion.
- You follow up on sickness cases and possible accidents at work, you signal problems in time, and you maintain a positive working atmosphere;
- You are an enthusiastic participant in the site meetings;
- Always looking for solutions, alternative work methods, new techniques, and innovations and you never give up. Thanks to your experience, you have already learned a few things and you can put this knowledge to good use in your projects;
- Ensuring correct budget management: you are responsible for the financial result of the assigned sites.
Our client is a class 8 general contractor who focuses on specialized renovation and restoration work in and around buildings, building structures, and monuments.
Using their know-how, innovative techniques, and logistical strength, they are capable of delivering any complex and extraordinary renovation project.
For the concrete renovation division, which deals with engineering structures such as tunnels, viaducts and buildings, and industrial sites, they are looking for an experienced Project Leader.
- An enthusiastic Engineer with at least 3 years of experience in project management;
- Experience with concrete renovation is a plus, but not essential;
- You have an eye for detail, work accurately and know how to get things done;
- You are a real people person and enjoy taking junior project leaders under your wing;
- Full with the necessary interest and/or passion for this field;
- You really like planning, organizing and you can take fast decisions;
- You enjoy your work and can pass this feeling on to others;
- You are very good at French.