Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Project Manager Automotive
You'll have a challenging and autonomous global role in a multicultural and innovative environment. They encourage new ideas and work together as one team. They believe in ownership giving you the chance to develop your career and talent to your full potential.
You can count on an excellent salary supplemented with for example a company car, meal vouchers, insurances,...
You will work in a 39 hours week and will have 30 vacation days.
Your goal is to lead teams of development, costing, purchasing, quality, and supply chain along with sales and manufacturing to bring new products from concept into mass production on-time, on-budget and on-quality and own overall project responsibility. You are responsible for the whole process of project management from Request for Quotation to the phase of mass production.
A selection of your tasks:
- Driving cross functional teams in different location for assigned projects. Clearly communicate with customers and corporate global teams on cost product specification, quality expectation, timeline etc...
- Develop and maintain a detailed master project schedule with team input, plan and ensure resources are available for the projects. Drive and control project progress and ensure each stage is aligned with the plan and targets.
- Lead the team on evaluations of project risks, supplier base, design feasibility, process and overall schedule and resources. Make decisions based on business program needs and team input and judgement of priority.
- Provide coaching and motivate team members on problem solving and competency improvement in the process.
- Primary and dedicated person for the customer regarding technical specifications
- Coordinate and drive technical solutions for problems in mass production phase.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of product development procedures.
- Support for aftercare of products / cars after mass production release.
- Manage product portfolio on account level.
Our client is a leading Tier 1 automotive supplier with a broad expertise in innovative sound solutions for the global automotive and consumer sector. They have more than 3000 employees in several countries worldwide. The headquarter is situated in Belgium.
You can tick off (most) of following boxes:
- Master in a technical degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years life-cycle project management experience in the mid to high volume products industry.
- Excellent PM skills on planning, reporting, presenting and decision making.
- Strong business sense including contract, negotiation, supplier management capability
- Global exposure in multinational companies
- Language skills: Fluent in English (both writing and verbal). Good knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with people across at all levels of the organization.
- Logical thinking and demonstrated competencies on handling multiple tasks
- Results oriented, analytical, systematic, mature, proactive, and passionate, open to change
- Knowledge of SAP / MS-Office / SharePoint
- Knowledge of PM-Methods like Prince2 / Agile / PMI-BOK
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.