Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Project Manager Product Implementation
A competitive salary based on your experience.
On a yearly basis you will receive 32 holidays and 4 training days.
International team with a great workplace atmosphere.
Career opportunities that match your skills.
Possibility to work a few days from home.
For the Sustaining Engineering team our client will need you as Project Manager Product Implementation. In this function you will be responsible for:
- Reduction of installed costs
- Reduction of throughput time from engineering to pre-commissioning
- Reduction of product related NCCs
- Reduction of product variants Increased efficiency in deployment and coordination of required product changes during solution delivery
- Validation product change execution
For our client, an expert in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services, we are looking for new colleagues.
This company is active worldwide.
They provide internal and external trainings and future career opportunities.
For this function you must have:
- Deep understanding of project business / processes
- Deep understanding of supply chain processes and requirements
- Strong ability to collaborate with various supply change organization in the development and documentation of clear and concise scope of work, ie work instructions, process and execution validation methodolgy
- Strong Project Management skills to coordinate with various supply chain organizations, across multiple active project sites, to aid in the timely and successful delivery of required solutions.
- Strong financial reporting skill to accurately communicate and coordinate product change related costs to affected projects
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills