Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Project Quality Engineer
Drive your career by leading projects and overcoming challenges and design the future of mobility.
Dare to be part of an agile, dynamic and diverse culture where teamwork is the key.
Working with world-class technology to exploit your full potential.
An attractive salary package in an innovative company.
Personal development within an international environment.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company with many future opportunities.
As a Project Quality Engineer you will have the following responsibilities;
QUALITY PROBLEM SOLVING
- Ensures that for every quality incident, the right quality tools are applied by the production employees. Herefore you forsee training, coaching and will lead the team;
- Root cause analysis, action planning, application of containment measures e.g. quality wall or controlled shipping;
- Responsible to define and release rework instructions and their application;
- According to the customer requirements or depending on the quality results, sets-up a quality wall, manages (organizes and trains) the quality wall quality inspectors (also third party);
- Visits the Customer regularly to establish a long term relationship.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
- Participates with the Project Quality Leader in the development of PFMEA and the control plan;
- Participates with the project team in the poka-yoke definition for the new products;
- Sets-up limit sample and One Point Lesson controlled library and organizes training with the production area leaders. Trains the operators together with production area leader;
- Contributes to, or, leads the initial sample PPAP submission and Customer run at rate together with the Plant Quality manager;
- Participates and supports MPM during run@rate and during all manufacturing readiness operations.
PROCESS CONTROL (Control Plan Adherence)
- Check/ Audit that every poka yoke in place is tested by the production team at the start of every shift;
- Check/ Audit that the controls are rigorously respected and escalate in event of non-compliance;
- Update and follow up the quality production indicators;
- Participates in the daily area production breakdowns;
- Participates through the quality technicians in regular process audits and 5s audits.
- Participates in the improvement activities;
- Leads or participates in group meetings as required by customers, production or quality manager;
- Contributes to installing preventive actions to avoid internal and customer issues.
- Manages the day to day activities of the quality technicians.
An internationally active manufacturer is looking for a Project Quality Engineer to strengthen their team.
You will join a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth.
You’ll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer centered environment with a focus on the glass industry. They work with world-class technology.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver on more complex customer demands.
What are the requirements as a Project Quality Engineer;
- Having a degree in Engineering such as mechanical, electrical or production;
- Being familiar with quality rules;
- Having a previous experience in a similar role;
- FMEA, PPAP and all APQP deliverables
- Having excellent problem solving skills;
- The ability to manage issues and solve problems, both internally and towards the customer;
- Support launch of new products;
- Ensures process control;
- Contributes to continuous improvement;
Customer ppm, Supplier ppm, IATF16949, adherence, Non Quality Costs, PPAP Green (non-event) launches, Budgeted adherence,...