Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
They offer you;
- Permanent contract;
- A high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation;
- Tailor-made training;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- Teambuilding activities;
- Benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.
For our client in the region of Antwerp, we are looking for a Python Developer.
You are responsible for projects in Flanders and Brussels.
You like the diversity of projects and you will be working for various companies.
You are passionate about Python and want to apply your expertise to each project.
You work together with colleagues and customers.
Our client active in the region of Flanders and Brussels is a Python competence centre with more than 20 years experience in consultancy.
As a Python Developer you have the following qualifications;
- You have several years of experience with Python;
- You have an excellent understanding of object-oriented and functional programming with Python;
- You realise the importance of code debugging, error-handling, logging and documentation;
- You are familiar with Python and accompanying frameworks (Django, Flask,...);
- You have knowledge of SQL and relational databases;
- You have a fluent English;
- You can communicate fluently and are customer-oriented.