Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Quality Customer Engineer
The opportunity to take up a challenging and responsible position as Quality Customer Engineer with a growing, innovative and international trendsetter.
Our client offers you a dynamic and multicultural company culture where initiative, consultation and team spirit are encouraged.
Your enthusiasm and result-oriented approach will be rewarded from the start with an indefinite contract and an attractive salary package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits
As Quality Customer Engineer you provide attention and timely service to Customers.
Quality Liaison between client and the company for effective feedback on quality problems, complaints or requests, reports, follow-up to engineering changes, data collection, monitoring of clean points, provision of material prior authorization of direct manager, product audits, material inventories.
Generate an environment of trust towards the client, where support is provided even in areas outside the Quality department.
- Meet EBSC objective and security objectives.
- Prepare and participate in all external audits of assigned clients in conjunction with the Quality Management System team and other multidisciplinary team.
- Monitoring and compliance with the budget. Constant communication with finances to validate credit notes and RMA's.
- Coordinates the effective implementation of containments with the client. This will involve inspection and disposal of material, participate in a multidisciplinary team in the analysis of problem solving, execution of actions and evaluation of their effectiveness through constant monitoring carried out with GEMBA.
- Actively participate in the validation of activities for the release of engineering changes.
- Ensure the updating of information required in customer portals, as well as its maintenance so as not to incur any type of penalty.
- Control and validate the rejections occurred in the client plant, to analyse the failure presented and verify against specification. In addition to execute and validate rework.
- Coordinate reaction plans for PNC inventories, in addition to the control of deliveries (shipments) in relation to clean points and containments.
- Responsible for auditing the process and product to detect abnormalities. Exercises the authority to stop production in case of serious quality failures in the product and/or process.
- Responsible for compliance with ISO requirements, applicable standards. Actively participates in audits with clients and with certifying houses.
Our client is a world-leading and specialized glass manufacturer. The company guarantees world-class technology and the highest level of innovation in glazing solutions.
More than 20 renowned automobile brands rely daily on the know-how of their 6 high-tech production plants and innovation centers with more than 3,000 employees in total.
Due to the ambitious growth of the organization, they would like to strengthen the team in their plant in the region of Ghent with a Quality Customer Engineer.
As Quality Customer Engineer, you have the following requirements;
- Master or Bachelor studies (Engineering or specific studies related to the position).
- At least 2 years of experience on similar roles in the area of Quality, ideally in automotive companies.
- Black Belt Analysis and problem solving.
- Technical advance knowledge on IATF16949 / VDA standards, measuring equipment, Product Audits, GD&T, PFMEA and Control Plan, MSA, APQP / PPAP.
- Fluent English and German (required).
- Microsoft Office advance knowledge.
- To be successful you should have quality and attention to detail, kaizen mentality, drive for results, learning agility, dealing with ambiguity, customer focus, business acumen.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.