Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Sales and Business Development Officer
- +/- €2500 - €4000 gross
- €4000= senior profiles!
- Depends on the experience
- Become part of a well-known space company offering flexibility, work-life balance, teleworking, and an open and friendly working environment
For the position as Sales and Business Development Officer, you will team up with the Space Instruments department and your main task will be to introduce the company’s products and services to customers (B2B and institutional) and assess their needs for new business. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and expanding new business and sales within the Instruments portfolio
- Selling of products and/or services to existing or new customers, to strengthen the market share and realize the set sales objectives
- Managing and writing bids and negotiating commercial aspects of the bid with customers
- Your key tasks and responsibilities will cover 2 big domains: Sales&acount management&Business development
Our client, one of the largest and most respected global science and technology organisations, needs a Sales and Business Development Officer for their site in Belgium. They are constantly breaking new grounds in the application of cutting-edge technology in the space sector delivering pioneering solutions and successfully transferring their expertise into pushing the boundaries of space.
For the position as Sales and Business Development Officer, you will team up with the Space Instruments department and your main task will be to introduce the company’s products and services to customers (B2B and institutional) and assess their needs for new business.
- Masters’ degree in engineering
- Strong project management, planning, organizational, and communication skills
- +5 years’ experience in the space market
- Ability to distill future capabilities of the product out of a wide range of inputs
- Ability to maintain the overview of the market
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment/market
- Very good English language skills
- Strong communicative and leadership skills
- Motivated, result-driven, persistent person
- Team-oriented with entrepreneurship vision
- Experience gained, typically rather than necessarily, of delivering 4-6 business opportunities from concept to contract; successful delivery of these opportunities; and stakeholder management
- Experience gained, typically rather than necessarily, between 4-6 of leading a business, projects, programs, portfolios; successful delivery of programs or complex projects
- Exhibit good domain knowledge of the portfolio
- Commercial contractual awareness: working with ESA and non-ESA customers
- Negotiation skills