Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
A competitive salary package including extra-legal perks:
collective and individual bonus, meal vouchers, representation costs, company car, healthcare insurance, pension plan, cell phone with data plan, 34 holidays,...
Having the possibility to use and develop your skills.
Having the opportunity to develop fully workable solutions from scratch as they support the whole chain of development (from on-the-field data acquisition to cloud data processing).
Being employed in an advanced technological environment.
Flexible working hours.
As a Scrum Master you will have an important role in;
- you coordinate the different teams implementing SCRUM methodology
- you act as a facilitator making sure that the collaboration between all parties runs smoothly
- you guide your teams in adopting Agile best practices that best suit their working environment and optimize productivity
- you proactively seek out obstacles and help to unblock them. You do this by suggesting alternative Agile approaches.
- you communicate progress and impediments with the different stakeholders
- you are an ambassador of the Agile Methodology: you explain to the different stakeholders how to adapt to it and how they can benefit from an Agile development
- you act as a mentor to less experienced developers, show them the strings, and make them grow.
- You work in close collaboration with the delivery manager to optimize team processes
- You make sure that processes upstream and downstream of the development teams are adapted to agile delivery.
- With the help of product owners, you keep an eye on teams’ capacity.
This company is committed to sustainable energy on a daily basis.
Are you passionate about applied mathematics and software engineering?
We are looking for you!
They are operating on the all electricity value chain and we work towards a sustainable energy future.
For this position as Scrum Master we are looking for someone with:
At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
A strong knowledge of English
An Agile certification is a plus.