Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Senior Design Architect
Working in a beautiful environment in the middle of the sparkling capital city.
The opportunity to work on challenging projects with an international appeal.
You will be part of a team of colleagues who inspire you to show the best version of yourself.
The company also offers an yearly training budget on top of a competitive salary package.
You will receive a permanent contract of undetermined duration.
What are your responsibilities as a Senior Design Architect?
- You take the lead in qualitative designs, from the preliminary study phase and preliminary design to the urban planning application.
- You convert the requirements of the client into an architectural solution.
- You ensure that you can convince others of your ideas and perspectives with this detailed concept at both internal and external meetings.
- Preliminary studies such as stability, techniques, fire safety, etc. can be integrated on time because you steer the design in the right direction.
- Once the project is under construction, you monitor, in consultation with the project architect, the esthetical aspect of the design.
You will be working in an architectural and engineering firm.
Their projects consist of schools, houses, company buildings, cultural buildings, hospitals, public projects, etc.
The office is known for the large and beautiful projects they realise.
Their offices are located in beautiful, inspiring working environments with a wonderful interior.
For the position as Senior Design Architect:
- You hold a Master’s degree in Architecture with a great portfolio;
- You have minimum 10 years of experience;
- You have experience with / interested to develop your knowledge of Revit;
- You speak fluently French or Dutch and English;
- You are a teamplayer with a creative mindset.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.