Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Senior PHP Developer
You work together with a driven team with a sense of humor.
You will work in a company with a familiar and home-oriented work environment.
You will work on challenging projects for diverse clients.
The company offers training and coaching tailored to your personal growth.
A competitive salary package with benefits such as hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers and a mobile phone subscription.
You will participate in the development and set-up of web applications and mobile apps.
You also further expand current applications and develop new ones.
As a Senior PHP Developer, you get the opportunity to take part in various projects and to develop you further professionally.
What are your responsibilities:
- Developing and modifying applications based on technical analyses.
- The development of links to other applications, web links, etc.
- Design, development and testing of applications, lists, interfaces, conversion programs, etc.
- Providing support to customers.
- Providing implementation of applications at the customer.
Our client is specialised in the automation of business processes tailored to the needs of their customers.
They provide user-friendly software tailored to companies.
Whether Microsoft 365 Business Central package, planning tool, web or mobile application.
As Senior PHP Developer:
- You have at least 5 years of experience with PHP development;
- You have experience with development from scratch;
- You have knowledge and experience with mobile apps and web applications;
- You follow the latest developments closely;
- You enjoy working in a team;
- You have a bachelor or master degree;
- Strong knowledge of Laraval and PHP;
- You are practical and pragmatic;
- Thanks to your analytical and technical skills, you will quickly find the right solution.