Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Senior Project QHSE Engineer
- An extensive mobility programme for a healthy work-life balance
- A training programme in which you can develop yourself personally and professionally
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with plenty of opportunities for development
As a Senior Project QHSE Engineer, you will be involved in maritime infrastructure/civil engineering projects (i.e. port and harbour structures, immersed tunnels and foundation works). More specifically, you are part of the on-site team of one of the infra projects in the Netherlands. You are responsible for the daily coordination and supervise all QHSE related matters.
Your main Responsibilities:
- Advising employees on QHSE matters and organising and providing training, introductions and toolbox meetings conducting audits and inspections to ensure the effectiveness of QHSE programmes
- Making recommendations for improvement and following up their implementation
- Complete internal risk analysis and support the implementation of measures
- Support, maintain and improve our QHSE system escalate and communicate key QHSE issues and improvement initiatives to the QHSE department
- Assist in the review and follow-up of incident investigations by gathering relevant documentation and following up on the implementation of corrective actions.
- You will also monitor the effectiveness of the solutions adopted and ensure good knowledge of the country's labour laws and codes of practice, while keeping abreast of new legislation and any developments.
Our client is a world leader with more than 140 years of experience. They operate internationally and are specialized in dredging works, offshore, infra marine and environmental works.
You will be working in a very diverse team that includes more than 70 different nationalities.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- 5 years or more experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Good knowledge of VCA
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent in both Dutch and English