Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
You will join a dynamic construction company with challenging projects mainly situated in Antwerp, Flemish Brabant and Limburg.
They offer you job security and stability in a financially healthy company.
You will have room for initiative and responsibility.
Your professional growth and career development will also be taken into account and you will be given the opportunity to follow training and courses.
They offer an attractive salary package with fringe benefits including hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, company car, fuel card, etc.
For our client in the region of Antwerp, we are actively looking for a site supervisor.
- You provide supervision, coordination and follow-up of the work from pre-project preparation to delivery.
- You are co-responsible for the qualitative and efficient realisation and follow-up of one or more projects.
- You enjoy working in a team and are in contact with the project leaders, foremen and workers.
- You also manage the subcontractors.
- You monitor the execution planning and discuss matters frequently with the Project Manager.
- Your attendance at the site is also very important.
- You ensure that everyone on the site correctly follows all safety guidelines.
- You maintain good contact with the client, architect and engineering office and participate in site meetings.
- You are responsible for managing the supplies, building materials and equipment on site.
- From time to time you will also make space for the necessary administrative tasks.
Our client is a class 8 construction company active in public buildings, commercial residential projects, social housing projects and care facilities.
They provide projects all over Belgium.
- You have a minimum of 5 years' working experience as a site manFor our client, we are looking for someone with the following competences;
- You can work well with current MS Office tools; experience with drawing programs is a plus.
- You have a very good knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of Portuguese, Dutch or French is an added advantage.
- You have a strong focus on quality, safety and the environment.
- You are a highly driven team player.
- You are a strong communicator, have the necessary assertiveness and show willingness to listen.