Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
A full-time contract of indefinite duration;
A permanent job in an internationally active company with an open culture and professional colleagues;
An interesting salary package, with company car, fuel card for Europe, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, laptop and mobile phone.
- As Software Engineer you are responsible for the preparation, testing, do service and troubleshoot of their AGV Fleet manager Software for the standard and custom AGV’s.
- For this function you need to be passionate about and have a great interest/affinity in automating logistic processes/flows for material handling solutions.
- Functional or technical concepts are implemented and all deliverables meet the assigned quality. You monitor that recurrent functionalities/issues on the projects are solved in the same way and you provide constructive feedback towards the other teams (Service Engineers, Commissioners, Technical support at customers site) about this to assure a permanent solution for the future.
- You keep learning and remain active and up to date in your domain expertise towards new technologies or developments.
- A technical bachelor or master degree;
- Knowledge and/or affinity with both automation and IT;
- Knowledge and/or affinity with Phyton or C# is a plus;
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus;
- Knowledge of networks is a plus;
- Very good communication skills, you are flexible, a team player and you have a sense of responsibility;
- You are willing to travel abroad occasionally to help your colleagues with the start-up of the installation;
- Most communication in the company is in English, French can be helpfull;
- You are familiar with MS Dynamics CRM as an issue tracker or similar software to follow up the team’s work.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.