Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
The possibility to be part of an international company;
A large compensation package, inclusive benefits;
A challenging job with a wide variety of products and technologies.
Our client in the region of Hasselt is looking for a software engineer with the following responsibilities;
- Software implementations in domains such as User Interface, image processing, industrial process control, human-machine and machine-machine interfacing, using modern design tools, technologies and agile software development principles;
- Analyzes software requirements and specifications;
- Identify specify and develop robust diagnostic capabilities;
- Working closely together with the different departments;
- Carrying out 2nd level technical support for internal customers (apps, service;
- Implementing software quality assurance and continuous improvements of formerly developed software;
- Preparation of documentation and training material;
- Showing leadership in technical product development meetings, brainstorming sessions, design reviews and code walk-throughs.
Our client in the region of Hasselt is a market leader in machines within the food industry.
This company operates worldwide.
What they are looking for;
Master degree in Engineering, with a specialization in computer science, informatics or equal by experience; Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience;
Experience with programming in C++ and/or Python;
Knowledge of programming in a Linux environment is a plus;
Proficiency with source code versioning and collaboration tools;
Experience with Qt/QML is a plus;
Experience with Industry 4.0, IOT or AI is a plus;
Fluently in English;
Willingness to travel occasionally.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.