Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Working in a beautiful environment in the middle of the sparkling capital city.
The opportunity to work on challenging projects with an international appeal.
You will be part of a team of colleagues who inspire you to show the best version of yourself.
The company also offers an yearly training budget on top of a competitive salary package.
- Once the predesign is ready, you look at the design from a technical and structural feasibility point of view.
- You carry out a stability study and translate it into specifications, estimates and measurement statements.
- You also effectively carry out site visits to see whether the works carried out correspond to the plan.
- Essentially, you are responsible for working out the concept and calculations for the various projects within the firm.
- Site follow-up is also part of the job.
- You attend meetings in close cooperation with architects.
- You coordinate the planning of your team in consultation with the head of the department and direct the BIM modelers.
- In consultation with the design and implementation team, you try to find flexible solutions for each project.
- You can be flexible with regard to location.
- Your operating base is Brussels, but you can travel to Ghent for consultations.
You will be working in an architectural and engineering firm.
Their projects consist of schools, houses, company buildings, cultural buildings, hospitals, public projects, etc.
The office is known for the large and beautiful projects they realise.
Their offices are located in beautiful, inspiring working environments with a wonderful interior.
For the position as Senior Structural Engineer you have:
- Master’s degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering;
- Min. 10 years experience in a similar role;
- Experience in coordinating a team;
- Fluently in English and/or French, Dutch is a big asset;
- Experience with large-scale projects, both new construction and renovation.