Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
- You will be joining a growing company with a friendly team atmosphere
- The salary depends on your diploma/experience and you get meal vouchers
- You work in a daily regime with flexible hours
- In addition to construction leave, you can also choose freely chosen leave days
In this function your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the head of department in the preparation of a preliminary design
- Translate design requirements into a stability study, consisting of :
- Structure and formwork plans of the various levels and foundations
- During execution, checking the prefabricated plans, products and calculation notes of the contractor and, if necessary, having a qualitative check carried out
- Opportunities for growth to site supervision or with relevant experience
- Supervising the structural work on site in close cooperation with the project engineer, contractor, architect and clients
- Participating and reporting in external meetings and site meetings
- Checking the progress of the structural elements
Our client is a small, enthusiastic group of employees in Ghent, where you can develop yourself in the latest calculation methods and standards in general.
Their team consists of draftsmen and engineers who together form a close-knit group that provides guidance at all stages of the construction process with sound customised advice.
- You preferably have a bachelor's degree in architecture or engineering with the necessary experience
- You are proactive and to the point
- You have an eye for quality, safety and deadlines
- You have knowledge of Office, Autocad 2D, Buildsoft, calculation software knowledge of Allplan/Tekla//Revit and BIM is a plus
- You have affinity with the standards and laws for stability