Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Technical Support Engineer
Permanent contract for an indefinite period.
Working within a fast-growing company.
Attractive salary package with extras
- Meal vouchers
- Group and hospitalization insurance
- Home work allowance (if applicable)
Vragen of interesse?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
Provide overall administrational support to Engineering with a strong focus on: GMP compliance, documentation and change control.
- Write or support in writing the appropriate URS’ and FAT/SAT protocols/reports
- Actively follows-up the approval of the documents within the ownership
- Supports by writing change requests, test requests, and other administration to support the implementation of or changes to equipment/processes
- Supports in the execution of the tests and it’s documentation
- Supports in the execution of risk assessment, design qualification and other technical assessment
- Ensure change requests and CAPA’s are documented and follow-up during the engineering phase in consultation with the relevant departments (change management)
- Writes or supports in writing and Guards the internal equipment procedures (BIO, BIT, TA, POS, CAL, WRKI/DETE)
- Pro-actively support in GMP-compliant actions and awareness
- If requires supports similar activities within other departments
The company is active in packaging and labeling medicines.
- Technical Bachelor degree or relevant experience
- Several years of experience within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience in writing reports
- Experience with the GMP requirements: quality systems, procedures, training, etc.
- MS Office
- Good knowledge of Dutch/English (written and spoken)
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Driven personality with a positive, open and pro-active mindset
- Can think both conceptually as analytical
- Punctual and detailed
- Patient and calm