Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
- A fascinating position in a growing, internationally operating SME in which the dynamics and flexibility of a family business prevail;
- A challenging and varied position with a lot of responsibility;
- Working independently in a dynamic team;
- A motivating salary in accordance with your knowledge and experience, plus extra-legal conditions.
You are the point of contact for various technological questions, ranging from material research, process improvements to implementations of new technologies.
As a Technology Engineer you will mainly be connected to R&D and Project Management.
Specific tasks are:
- Conducting research in the context of national and international funded projects and / or bilateral research projects in the field of printed electronics;
- Implement, evaluate and improve new technology and materials;
- Preparing samples and prototypes for process / technology evaluation;
- As a Technology Engineer you are also involved in customer-specific developments; you are the technical lead throughout the different stages between initial feasibility analysis and volume manufacturing, including first feasibility testing, functional protype design, prototype manufacturing, evaluation and testing.
Our client, Quad Industries in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium) is a leading technology provider specialised in the Electronics. The company operates worldwide in a broad range of markets.
By means of highly accurate screen-printing and SMD assembly, they create printed and hybrid sensor solutions on various substrates such as flexible films, TPU, paper and textiles. Together with our customers we passionately co-create novel flexible sensors for multiple applications.They have a competence center and roll to roll production in Belgium and a production location in Slovakia. So they can support their customers with contract research and contract manufacturing, from lab-scale prototypes to high volume manufacturing.
They are looking for an ambitious and talented Technology Engineer to strengthen their team in developing new concepts and technologies.
- You are a motivated and dynamic engineer and an excellent team player;
- Having a master in Material Science, Electronics or equivalent / PhD in Material Science, Electronics or equivalent;
- You are looking for a position within a highly technological and innovative environment;
- Open minded, analytic, problem solving, advising skills;
- You speak English fluently;
- If you do not have the required qualifications, but you have the experience, you are also eligible for this job.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.