Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
- An enjoyable full-time job
- An interesting salary supplemented by meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance
- The opportunity to work in a strongly growing and dynamic company where people are central and where there are opportunities for growth.
As a Structural Steel Drafter you will draw out the metal structures using their Tekla drawing program according to the measurements and sketches/plans for various projects.
Our client is a solution provider for welding, metal constructions and electrical installations which offers a total package in terms of engineering, calculation and dimensioning, construction and assembly.
They have projects throughout Belgium which are carried out by their team of enthusiastic employees. Because of constant growth they are looking for a Structural Steel Drafter.
- Very good knowledge of the drawing program Tekla
- Good knowledge and understanding of assembly techniques
- Flexible attitude
- Being able to work independently
- Driving license B
- Minimum 2 years of experience required in drawing various metal constructions
- Very good knowledge of English. French and Dutch knowledge are an asset