Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
You will have a flexible payment plan that allows you to choose your own salary package.
A flexibility in working hours and the place you are able to work, including working from home.
The possibility to grow, with personalized learning programs.
An inspiring work environment where you can be yourself.
As testing manager you will mainly start up and coordinate the test projects. These projects are large scale and very international. The customers are mainly in the pharma and industry.
- You will bring the services to the customers in the specific technologies like S/4HANA, SAP, Salesforce and company specific software.
- As a real manager you will coordinate the software quality and testings and also coach the testers.
- You will map out the budget and risks and have regular meetings about this with your Senior Manager.
- In doing so, you will, of course, work in a customer-oriented way and advise the customer in the best possible way!
Together with our client, a global player within consultancy and services, we are looking for a Test Manager to strengthen their team.
They are with more than 5000 professionals and have 10 offices in Belgium. The head office in Brussels is very easily accessible by public transport.
As well as their accessibility by public transport, they are constantly innovating and improving in terms of the environment, ecology and people!
The employee and customer are on top of the list here.
There is no 9-5 mentality and you get the chance to work very flexibly and remotely. If there is a deadline, you will of course have slightly busier days.
There are short lines of communication with your direct manager and a very informal atmosphere.
Besides this, you also have many opportunities to grow and to build a real party together with your colleagues twice a year!
You will work in a multicultural team, where diversity is a fact and not an exception.
As a Test Manager you have the following competences:
- Managerial and leadership skills;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in test management & coordination;
- More than 9 years of experience in testing;
- Experience in Test Automation is a plus;
- Experience in complex and multi-purpose software platforms;
- ISTQB certified or having a good understanding of testing management and automation methodologies;
- Stay up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends, innovation efforts, and leading practices;
- Willing to travel abroad;
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French.