Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Your enthusiasm and results-oriented approach will be rewarded from the start with a permanent contract and an attractive salary package, supplemented with fringe benefits.
Challenging opportunity and responsible position within a growing, innovative and international trendsetter.
Personal development within an international environment.
They offer you a dynamic and multicultural company culture where initiative, consultation and team spirit are encouraged.
For the position as Treasury Lead in the region of Ghent you will manage and execute the treasury activities for our client.
You build up the cash flow planning and forecast, as well as the action plans to protect the
company liquidity. In this position you will report directly to the European Finance Manager.
- You forecast cash flow positions, related cash needs and funds available for investments.
- You prepare weekly payment runs after internal approval. You execute the payments of expense notes and salaries.
- You create payment plans to establish long-term trust with suppliers.
- You sustain a direct relation with banks, suppliers and credit rating agencies to ensure a smooth collaboration and swift response to their questions.
- You are responsible for analyzing and preparing the direct & indirect cash flows; this includes both a weekly closing and ad hoc forecasting.
- You create multiple ad hoc files to support the finance, purchasing and supply chain teams.
- You ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational & capital investment requirements.
- You arrange for debt financing.
- You monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company. You advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning.
- You oversee the extension of credit to customers.
- You maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine and mass transit industry is looking for a Treasury Lead to strengthen their international team of more than 3000 people.
Due to the ambitious growth of the organization, they wish to strengthen the team in Belgium.
What are the requirements for the position as Treasury Lead?
You have a bachelor or master degree in finance, accounting, economics.
You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar treasury position in a major company.
You have a thorough understanding of indirect cash-flow, hedging, investments and bank account management.
You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
You have excellent skills in Excel; previous knowledge and/or experience in SAP is a bonus.
You have good communication skills and are able to motivate your team members.
You are result-driven, accurate and stress-resilient.
Obviously, you’re very analytical and have an excellent insight in financial processes and procedures.